Are you interested in joining the Beaux-Arts de Paris?
Attend our Open Day on Saturday 12 February 2022
In person and via distance learning
Free admission from 9am to 5.30pm
An information day for potential candidates for the entrance exams and their families to find out all about the training offered - the public social preparatory class (Via Ferrata), the national diploma in plastic arts (bachelor's degree) and the national higher diploma in plastic arts (DNSAP, master's degree) - and will be an opportunity to talk to the staff, teachers, students and graduates.
The programme includes
- Presentations on the training and the curriculum: 10am on site, 2pm and 3.30pm on site and online broadcasting
- Via Ferrata presentations: 11:30 am on site, 3 pm on site and online broadcast
- Information stands on admissions, the Via Ferrata preparatory class, international affairs, the Students' Office, publications, amateur practices
- Presentation of student work with the Crush exhibition
- Library: 66,000 reference documents in the field of contemporary art, freely accessible
- Exhibitions exceptionally open to the public from 1pm:
Baroque in Rome, 17th century Rome presented through thirty-four sheets selected from the masterpieces of the Paris Fine Arts collection.
The Theatre of Exhibitions Act 3, four exhibitions with a common love of the living, by students and curators of the "Artists & Exhibition Professions" course
In order to respect sanitary regulations, the various conference and discussion areas will be equipped with a capacity gauge. You will be asked to show a health pass at the entrance, and wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the School.
The links to follow the conferences live will be communicated to you soon.