The Beaux-Arts de Paris sites, in Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Saint-Ouen, are devoted in priority to Beaux-Arts de Paris students’ artistic education.
Heritage buildings are accessible during exhibitions and events such as Journées du Patrimoine or Ateliers Ouverts.
During these events, admission is free.
Visits are offered to the public, free of charge, during Journées du Patrimoine (September), Journées d’information (early February) or Ateliers Ouverts (last weekend in June).
Times and conditions of access will be indicated on the website a few weeks in advance.
DISCOVER OUR EXHIBITIONS
For the exhibitions at the Palais des expositions (13 quai Malaquais) and at Cabinet Bonna (14 rue Bonaparte), a responsible ticket office allows you to choose your entrance ticket between 2€, 5€ or 10€, it's up to you!
Contribute according to your means, your passion and your desire for commitment!
Free of charge (on presentation of a valid receipt):
- Under 18 years old
- Students and teachers of the Écoles Nationales Supérieures d’Art et d’Architecture of the Ministère de la Culture
- Students from member institutions of the University Paris-Sciences-et-Lettres (PSL)
- Students at the École du Louvre
- Holders of the Ministère de la Culture card
- Friends of the Beaux-Arts de Paris
- Cardholders: Maisons des Artistes, ICOM, ICOMOS, Association française des commissaires d’exposition (CEA)
- Jobseekers and minimum social beneficiaries
- Civilian and war disabled (with an attendant)
Opening days and times of exhibitions and events
The opening hours of the exhibitions are detailed here
The opening hours of the events is detailed here
We strive to implement human and material means to ensure that our sites and exhibitions are accessible to disabled people.
To be informed of exhibitions, events, conferences etc..., all you have to do is register and receive the free monthly Beaux-Arts de Paris Newsletter by clicking here.