As a public institution under the authority of the Ministry of Culture, the Beaux-Arts de Paris is taking part in the Services Publics + programme, a programme for the continuous improvement of relations with users, steered and led by the Interministerial Delegation for Public Transformation (DITP). The programme comprises nine commitments with three objectives.
9 commitments common to all public services
Closer to you
- In a spirit of mutual respect, you will be greeted with courtesy and kindness and, under the conditions laid down by law, you have the right to make a mistake.
- You can contact us by telephone or in person, and we make it easy for you to do things online
- You will receive support tailored to your personal situation
- We direct you to the right person to deal with your request
- You receive a response to your requests within the timescales announced and you are kept informed of the progress of your case
- You have access to our service quality results
- Your opinions are taken into account to improve and simplify our processes
- We are constantly developing our skills and making continuous improvements
- We are eco-responsible
- Success at the end of the course: 123 graduates
- 542 students in initial training, including 25% with grants
- 641 works restored
- 18 books published
- 1,164 amateurs benefited from public classes
To find out more, consult our activity reports
Share your experience
Services Publics + invites you to share your experience with the Beaux-Arts de Paris on the dedicated platform.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our switchboard on 01 47 03 50 00.