Call for entries for the Dior Prize - Château de la Colle Noire
Reserved for 3rd, 4th and 5th year students only
Call for projects launched for the first edition of the Dior Prize at the Château de la Colle Noire, created in conjunction with the "Living in the Landscape - Art meets the living" chair.
- Reserved for 3rd, 4th and 5th year students of the Beaux-Arts de Paris, whether or not they are participants in the chair
- Returned before March 31, 2021 only on the dedicated internet link https://bit.ly/3a4M5UI
- Exhibition in the Chapel next April of 10 shortlisted candidates
- A jury selects 3 nominees who receive an endowment of €2,500 each to provide a sketch
- Designation of the winning artist in June - €10,000 and Dior will pay for the production of the work up to €50,000
A presentation session will take place in the main amphitheatre on Wednesday, February 17 from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
Reservation is required at email@example.com - limited to about 40 people.
Don't worry if you can't attend, the attached specifications are very complete.
March 21 at midnight DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Call for projects for Moët Hennessy's new headquarters in Paris
Reserved for 4th and 5th year students and DNSAP 2018, 2019, 2020 graduates
The application package includes :
- Views of works created for the dining room or sketches for the gallery
- CV and short biography
- A single file in PDF format, 10 to 15 pages maximum and 10 to 15 MB maximum
- Digital sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each creation must be original
A jury made up of representatives of Moët Hennessy and the Beaux Arts de Paris will determine the winning artists for the dining room and will pre-select a few artists on sketches for the gallery, before auditioning for the final choice.
5,000 euros per creation, including production costs for creation in a gallery, up to a maximum of 10,000 euros excluding VAT.
Each artist can apply for a maximum of 3 projects.
Each grant includes the material transfer of the work and the transfer of the copyrights attached to the work created, as well as assistance with installation. A standard contract established with the Beaux Arts de Paris will be sent to the winners.
Installation of the works as soon as possible in March-April for the dining room and April-May for the gallery.
Access to the premises :
Given the sanitary constraints, no location scouting on site The location scouting will be limited to those pre-selected for the gallery project.
Candidates may be provided with plans to read on Autocad
A dialogue with the design architects of the site will be established after the winners are selected.
March 7 at midnight DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Beaux-Arts Award for Contemporary Drawing
Students enrolled in 4th, 5th or 6th year at the Beaux-Arts de Paris
At the initiative of the association Le Cabinet des amateurs de dessins de l'École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts, the Beaux-Arts Prize for Contemporary Drawing is awarded to a student enrolled in fourth, fifth or sixth year at the Beaux-Arts de Paris. It is endowed with an amount of 4500 euros.
The professors of the Beaux-Arts de Paris, artists and theorists, will propose a maximum of two students.
The files validated by the professors will be sent to the collections department in pdf format before March 8, 2021 to Fabienne Belbéoc'h.
Pdf files must include :
- a student's CV including contact information,
- a text on his artistic approach
- the reproduction of a dozen drawings*
*Drawing means a realization on paper support
The preselected students will be informed and will have to deposit a shirt composed of 10 original drawings at the secretariat of the collections at Fabienne Belbeoc'h (1st floor of the Palais des études, Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm, tel : 01 47 03 50 82) or by appointment according to the sanitary instructions.
A commission made up of five members of the association and two members of the institution will study all the drawings and files received in order to select between five and seven candidates.
It will meet in mid to late April 2019.
A jury composed of five members of the association will select the winner in the presence of the director and the curator, Emmanuelle Brugerolles, in charge of the collection of drawings at the Beaux-Arts de Paris, will deliberate on the basis of the original drawings presented by the 5 to 7 students selected by the commission.
The members of the jury will meet in mid-May 2021.
The presentation of the Prize is scheduled for mid or end of May 2021: the dates will be specified later.
Prix 2021 des amis des Beaux-Arts de Paris
Friends of the Fine Arts launches the fourteenth session of its Awards
These prizes are reserved for 3rd and 5th year students. Only the Portrait Prize is open to all years of study.
We invite you to compete for these six prizes, each worth 5,000 euros:
- The agnès b. prize
- The Thaddaeus Ropac Prize
- The Khalil de Chazournes Prize
- The Weil Prize
- The Friends Award
- The price of the Portrait - Bertrand de Demandolx Dedons
The 2021 jury is composed of one representative of each patron and art professionals:
- A journalist from the professional press
- A representative of a cultural institution
- A gallery owner
- An independent commissioner
- An artist
Application form :
The file in A4 format must obligatorily include :
- The complete coordinates of the student: Last name, first name, email, cell phone, name of his or her workshop.
- A biography and a review text if applicable
- A text presenting his artistic practice
- A set of captioned visuals (with first and last name of the student)
Precisions for video works :
- Only one video per candidate of a maximum of 7 minutes in length.
- Visible under Vimeo link with code and downloadable option
NB: Artists who have already been awarded a Prix des Amis cannot apply again.
The application must be sent exclusively by MAIL to email@example.com by Friday, March 26 at midnight.
Given the large number of applications submitted, this date is imperative.
Further details on the jury members, the awards process and the calendar will be communicated at a later date.
A collective exhibition of the winners will be organized in Paris in 2022.