Find the calls for applications for Seqens and L'apes as well as for the 2021 grants of the Friends of the Beaux-Arts of Paris.
Call for applications for an artistic creation in the public space
Reserved for 4th and 5th year students and DNSAP 2018, 2019 and 2020 graduates of the Beaux-Arts de Paris
Terms and conditions
Seqens and L'apes, structures dedicated to social housing, are inviting 4th and 5th year students and young DNSAP graduates from the Beaux-Arts de Paris to compete for the creation of an artistic work intended to be placed on the ground and certain architectural elements of a square located within a housing complex in Torcy in Seine-et-Marne (see specifications - FR).
- The work resulting from this call for applications will be kept for at least 2 years.
- Free theme
- Colored and non-figurative works desired
- Technique: painting
- The work created must be an original creation
- Endowment for the winning artist : 3 000 € TTC for the copyright and the material transfer of the work + 7 000 € TTC for the production costs.
An information meeting will take place in situ on July 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm: This meeting is not mandatory but it is recommended to attend. It will include a presentation of the places to invest and the stakes of the operation.
Submission of applications until September 15, 2021 (midnight)
Applicants must submit by email a single PDF file of less than 15 Mb containing
- description of the project with a note of intent
- sketches, simulations, photos of the works and their setting
- contact information: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, year of study or degree
- mini-portfolio with CV in 3 or 4 pages
A jury composed of representatives of Seqens, L'apes and the Beaux-Arts de Paris will meet on September 21, 2021 to select the winning project. The production will take place at the same time, for an inauguration in the second half of November 2021.
Contact for the submission of your applications: email@example.com
Call for applications : les amis des Beaux-Arts de Paris - Scholarships 2021
The Friends of the Fine Arts are opening the 2021 session for the award of two grants of 5,000 euros each. Applications for the grants are reserved for artists who are
- who have graduated from the Beaux-Arts de Paris less than five years ago and/or are in post-graduate studies ;
- who have not received a Prix des Amis des Beaux-Arts during their studies.
The application file concerns the artist's artistic career and practice.
It must contain :
- the artist's complete contact information: email, telephone, studio at the Beaux-Arts, date of graduation, website, etc. ;
- information on the studies, biography, texts, etc. ;
- visuals tracing the evolution of the work;
- in appendix, if applicable, specific projects completed, in progress or to come.
The file is sent as a PDF document (weight less than 22 MGO) with, if necessary, activation of Vimeo links for the videos (code and downloadable option).
Maximum length for the videos: 10mn.
Deadline for submission of applications: Monday, October 4, 2021
The file must be sent exclusively by MAIL to
Carlotta Montaldo firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : 06 95 31 86 65
- The ten selected candidates will meet the members of the selection committee on Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 November 2021, from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- The artists will be informed by email of the committee's decision at the latest the day after the deliberations.
- The grants will be awarded during the Friends of Fine Arts dinner to be held on December 6, 2021 in the Petits-Augustins chapel.
- The works of the winners will be exhibited in 2022.