Candidates, in order to be able to present themselves during their studies, must be able to justify the validation of two years of higher education studies, whatever the field, i.e. a minimum of 120 ECTS.
In order to apply, candidates must have validated 2 years of higher education, at the date of their registration for the tests. These two years may have been validated in the same or two different courses.
You can apply in the year higher than the one in which you are registered today, subject to its validation before the beginning of the school year 2021-2022. Your year of admission will be determined by the jury according to your level of studies and your artistic record. The choice of your year on the Taïga platform is a wish addressed to the jury. The jury is sovereign as to your year of assignment.
Credits will be recognised in the following cases if they have been obtained :
1. in France within the framework of a course of study:
- either in a public higher education institution
- either in a private higher education institution, provided that this institution has been recognised by the State or that the course of study followed by the candidate in this institution is recognised by a title entered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
2. in a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area, the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra.
3. As regards degrees and credits obtained outside the Member States of the European Higher Education Area, these will be checked for comparability with French degrees and European credits.
Applicants who do not meet these criteria may apply for an exception to their application, provided they can prove that they have at least 24 months of qualified professional experience.
Candidates must pre-register on the Taïga platform between the 1st and 28th February 2021.
The artistic file is dematerialised, and is transmitted via the Taïga platform at the same time as the administrative file.
Candidates will be notified by email of whether or not their application has been approved by the administrative authorities before 31 March.
Please note: you must submit only one application, duplicate applications will not be processed and no refunds will be granted.
Eligibility phase: Only candidates whose administrative file is admissible will have their artistic file examined by the jury.
The results will be announced on the Beaux-Arts de Paris website on 20 April.
Composition of the dossier :
- In PDF format only
- The maximum file size is 20 MB in a single document. For video/film works or digital installations only the links inserted in the PDF file will be allowed. Candidates will ensure that the platforms on which their videos are stored and distributed are accessible on all operating systems.
Admission phase: Oral examinations are organised on site at the School from 17 to 21 May. The results will be communicated to candidates directly by e-mail on 28 May.
Special arrangements for candidates residing abroad :
Interviews of candidates residing abroad will take place by videoconference. Please make sure you enclose proof of residence or schooling abroad with your application form. No subsequent applications will be taken into account.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(from 1 February to 28 February 2021)
Photo credit : Adrien Thibault