The Ministry of Culture is undertaking work to reconfigure and fit out the work spaces on its "Bons-Enfants" site (the main location of its central administration) located at 182 rue Saint-Honoré.
Within the framework of this project, called the Camus Project, a collaboration with the Beaux-Arts de Paris has been initiated, to offer students and young graduates the opportunity to compete for the creation of five ephemeral works intended to take place notably in the upstairs corridors and in the current cafeteria.
A vote by the staff validated the 5 winners whose projects will remain in place for one month, or one year for the cafeteria project. The production of several of them will start at the end of November.
Here are the 5 winners of the CAMUS project at the Ministry of Culture:
- Cafeteria: Nils Vandevenne and Rayan Yasmineh, 4th year, Paris ville jardin
- Palisade: Yasmin Yrondi , 2019 graduate, Jardins sous verre
- Meeting room: Lina Benzerti, 4th year, Fluorescence
- Kiosks: Manon Gignoux, 2019 graduate, Ne faire que croître et embellir
- Belvedere: Lucas Léglise , 2019 graduate, Vue de la grotte de Saint-Enogat