The only way to become a student at Beaux-Arts de Paris is through the entrance exam. This takes place once a year, in the spring, according to the calendar set by the Director of the School. Anyone who holds the baccalaureate or equivalent diploma, French or foreign, is admitted to compete.
Admission 1st year
The Beaux-arts de Paris will enter Parcoursup in 2023. The procedure for admission to the first year (excluding foreign students and those who have not passed the baccalaureate) will be presented on the Parcoursup website according to the calendar defined by the higher education authorities.
- 20 December 2022: opening of the information site parcoursup.fr with the search engine for courses;
- 18 January 2023: opening of the Parcoursup platform and formulation of applications;
- 8 March 2023: deadline for formulating applications;
- 6 April 2023: deadline for completing the application form and confirming your wishes;
- 1 June 2023: launch of the main admission phase (responses from the programmes).
For foreign students, candidates will apply according to the same schedule as Parcoursup to the Beaux-arts de Paris on a dedicated platform. The procedure and conditions will be presented to you later.
For applicants who have not completed their baccalaureate and are returning to school, requests for exemptions must be sent to the School Office before 18 January 2023. In addition to the request for exemption, a Curriculum Vitae is required.
Admission during the course of studies
The calendar of the admission procedure will be updated on 15 December 2022.
Photo credit: Jacques Pépion